In-Home Services directly supports seniors by providing comprehensive assessments and personal care plans that allow a senior to age in place. Our Care Managers visit the person and/or family needing help, and together, decide what services are needed. It’s our ultimate goal to keep our clients in their homes and as independent as possible while providing them and their families with the services they need to age with dignity.
In-Home Services include:
- Companionship – Light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship and socialization
- Homemaking – Light housekeeping, laundry assistance, and other necessary tasks
- Personal Care – Bathing and grooming assistance
- Respite Care – Caregiver relief from daily caregiving responsibilities
- Transportation – Assistance getting to the doctor, pharmacy or grocery store
- Counseling - Specialization in aging issues like depression, grief and loss, and caregiver support
In-Home Services are available on an assistance or private pay basis. Call us at (850) 921-5554 to speak with one of our counselors about your individual situation and care needs.